To all our customers and dental professionals,
We write to you to express both thanks and gratitude to your loyalty and support. These are devastating times while we are facing the unprecedented path of the COVID-19 virus. We are committed to you, our customers, to better serve and fulfill your needs during this time and to work side by side to better our societies oral health.
Our company is taking precautionary measures to protect company employees all while continuing to serve you, our customers, in hopes that you’ll experience an uninterrupted practice. Our staff and operations are committed to the following:
- Limited Customer Care team will be available to you for the next few weeks, Monday – Friday 8am to 3pm MST.
- Online Orders are highly suggested at this current time as well as our online CE classes offered through GLOH Education.
- If you have a service call, please refer to our website to trouble shoot your equipment.
- We’ll continue to serve you online and fulfill your monthly subscriptions.
- Same day shipments will continue.
In our efforts to keep our employees safe we have implemented the following precautions:
- Ensure that those able to work remotely from home have the proper setup to continue communication and business operations.
- Ensure that no visitors enter our facility.
- Enhance and follow the disinfectant protocols issued by the U.S. Centers of Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
- We have cancelled Trade Show attendance.
- We have limited/cancelled all employee travel.
We are here to continue to serve you and your business; in the meantime we wish that you continue to implement precaution and stay close to your family and loved ones. We will all get through this together even while implementing the suggested social distancing that the CDC has issued.
We wish you the best and are here to serve you.
Founder & President of CAO Group and AMD Lasers