As Your Practice's Greatest Asset,
You Deserve Protection that Lasts.
Why Coverall Suit vs Other Traditional Uniforms?
Traditional scrubs, lab coats, and similar uniforms are not recommended for contamination control.
It is recommended that doctors, hygienists, and assistants should be covered head to toe to ensure a lower risk of contamination. Though plastic/disposable coveralls do the job once, the cost adds up over time. A comfortable and economical protective suit is needed.
- Washable and reusable
- Fixed zipper with fabric cover
- Breathable and comfortable
- Low cut inseam for maximum comfort
- Elastic cuffs and ankles for convenience and mobility
- Wearable hood
- 100% polyester
- Static resistant
- Dust and stain resistant
- Reusable after washing or cleaning for over 1 year
- Available in 1 and 2 pieces